The topics we cover are:
- Giving your sales team a unified platform to manage customer communication, track leads, quotas, pipeline, and other KPIs
- Giving your marketing team tools to manage marketing lists, campaigns, products, marketing literature and ROI
- Enabling your staff to share business knowledge and make informed decisions across the organization
- Collaborating in real time to respond to opportunities and support cases
- Giving your geographically distributed sales force access to the same productivity tools from any browser-enabled device, anywhere
You can find more information on Valorem Consulting at http://www.valoremconsulting.com.
For any of you who haven’t heard of the IAMCP you should check it out. This is a good place to go if:
- You’re looking to partner with another IT organization in a strategic relationship that allows you to close business together you could not close separately.
- You’re looking for well-qualified IT consulting and project help
I am the vice-president of the Kansas City chapter of the IAMCP and we’ve just started a blog to publish member wins. What’s a member win?
- A member organization closes business as part of a collaborative effort
- A customer of one of our members experiences a success due to a collaboration of IAMCP members.
- A collaborative project completes successfully
- Any significant accomplishment we have as a group that we couldn’t have had separately
If you are interested in finding out more about the IAMCP and how it can help you, either as a client or as a member, check out the blog at http://partnerwins.blogspot.com. You might also check out the IAMCP website at http://www.iamcp.org/.